Skellig Michael Landing Boat Tours Operators
Before we get to the list, there are a couple of important things you should know.
- Skellig Michael Landing Tours have become hugely popular since the appearance of Skellig Michael in Star Wars.
- Only 15 boats are licensed and their landing tours sell very quickly. Bookings have been taken since late March so many operators are already full for large parts of the season. But the operators listed below have some of the best availability.
- Many boat operators will not accept children under 12 years of age, so you may want to consider Booking an Eco Tour around both Skellig Islands instead.
In order to improve your chances of booking a Skellig Michael landing tour for the date you want, we highly recommend that you read Booking Skellig Michael Landing Tours in 2021: The Definitive Guide, which we’ve put together that includes details on:
- The Booking Season
- Passenger Limits
- Your Booking Options
- Payment and Cancellations
- Booking tips that most people aren’t aware of
2021 Skellig Michael Landing Tour Boat Operators
Below is a partial list of the licensed landing tour operators for Skellig Michael for the 2021 season.
If you are contacting the operators directly please try to contact them via email, first, or, if you are calling them directly, please bear in mind any time differences so that you are not ringing them in the middle of the night, for example.
|Leaves From||Boat Operator||Contact Details||Enquire Now|
|Portmagee||The Lady Clare|
+353 6694 77108
Pat Joe Murphy
+35387 234 2168
+35387 676 2983
+35387 687 1261
+35387 464 5824
+35387 280 9861
+35366 947 6883
Michael O’ Sullivan
+353 87 4178268
Mikey Joe Connell
+35386 833 9549
+35387 238 5610
+35387 451 1957
Details of the full list of 15 operators are currently available on the Heritage Ireland Web Site.